We did a huge effort to adapt to this new situation and can welcome you and conditions of safety
to you and to all the staff in the clinic.
1. Reinforcement of all the individual protection equipment to all the personnel that works in the
2. Further measures of surface disinfection.
3. Scheduling less appointments per day and more space between each other to permit an
4. We took away all unnecessary material, like magazines, in the waiting area and inside the office
we only have what we are using outside in contact with air.
5. We make all the efforts to have just one patient at a time in the waiting room and of course
always with the mask on.
6.From October we will have Rapid Tests for Covid available at the clinic which will be used if
there is any doubt, recent traveling or if the patient wants to do it.
What we will ask from you:
1. A small questionnaire will be done by phone checking if there are complaints, like cough fever,
recent travels, to know whether or not it is safe for you to come to the clinic.
2. You should come if possible alone to reduce the number of people in the clinic and in the
3. For the same reason you should come on time.
4. You should wear a mask.
5. Upon arrival your temperature will be checked and we ask you to disinfect your hands with
alcohol-gel and put on plastic covers on your shoes.