I have been exercising my clinical activity in Sanoral since 1993. I’m very proud to integrate this team that operates in the areas of Dental Esthetics and Oral Rehabilitation.
Oral hygiene plays an extremely important role in motivation and education of patients for the maintenance of the treatments performed, thus contributing to their long-term success.
Objective evidence shows that to achieve a high degree of oral health one should prevent the appearance of oral diseases.
With constant updates in this area (Portugal and Spain) I have invested on custom control programs of the etiological agents of dental Caries and Periodontal diseases (gingival), through individual teaching of oral hygiene techniques, control of Halitosis (bad breath) and in clinical intervention. Patient satisfaction has always been an incentive to continue to give my best, thus contributing to its esthetic and health.
- ORAL HYGIENIST – Superior School of Dental Medicine of Lisbon (1987)
- SUPPLEMENT BACHELOR OF ORAL HYGIENE – School of Dental Medicine of Lisbon (2012)
- Founding partner of the Association of Oral Hygienists.
- Partner and permanent collaborator of the National Association of Patients with Juvenile Arthritis.
- Member of the Ethics Committee of Servimed, Medical Services Ltd.